Looking To Become A Virtual Assistant?
Or, looking for advice on how to take your business further?
Kirsten is a successful Virtual Assistant and Online Business Owner. She has built a business she loves to work in every day with clients she can honestly say she is proud to work with.
She’ll work with you to help you understand what values and strengths make you unique, so you can build a business you can genuinely love.
Why work with Kirsten?
A personal, honest and caring coach you can rely on
Kirsten works with you to help you define your difference to build a business you love to work in and attracts like-minded people. She will help you to define your vision in living a life that has purpose and meaning, so you can love what you do every day and look forward to what is to come.
Many of Kirsten’s coaching clients are ready to:
- Transition into a creative and professional Virtual Assistant business
- Explore options on specialist areas they can zone in on
- Establish their unique messaging and position in the marketplace
- Build confidence in the direction they are taking their business, and
- Create a roadmap on what steps to take next in making their goals happen
Personal, Honest & Caring Coach
Kirsten’s goal is to help you gain clarity in the direction you want to take and to feel confident in taking the next steps moving forward in building your business. She does this by:
- Developing a vision for your Virtual Assistant business
- Creating a plan for achieving your set goals
- Identifying your ‘ideal client’
- Understanding your strengths in order to build a business around what you are good at
- Develop a communication and marketing plan that feels right for you, to target your ‘ideal client’ authentically and without sounding ‘salesy’
- Developing systems to streamline your business processes and make running a business easy.
Who do you work with?
Passionate, empathetic and heart-centred women
Kirsten’s clients are driven to succeed by wanting to make a positive difference in the world around them. They are often introverts with a side of perfectionism, and can feel “stuck” by these unique qualities to take the next step in building a life and business where they can thrive.
You see yourself as:
- A heart-centred, soul-driven person
- You want to make a positive difference in this world
- You feel pushed towards living your “life’s purpose”
- You live in alignment with your values
- You may be somewhat of an introvert
- You live to be authentic, creative and caring
- You don’t define success around how much money you earn, but rather the impact you make on the world around you.
Are you interested?
Kirsten works with heart-centred, kind and compassionate people who want to grow their business to make a positive difference in the world. If this sounds like you, please feel free to book in a coaching consultation below.
Sessions are booked as you feel you need them. Usually starting at once a week for 5 weeks, then moving forward as you feel you need.
Working with Kirsten online (over zoom), you will come away with goals and specific actions to take next to help you feel organised and to keep moving forward.